[Dailydrool] Merle's Door & crates

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:08:49 PDT 2008

I have not read this book but I have been meaning to. I met a guy on a plane
a couple months back and since I was reading Marley and Me he recommended
Merle's Door. I've been meaning to buy it, thanks for the reminder.

Rupert showed his "McLovin" side yesterday but only for Fathers day, today
he is back to being "Rotten Rupert". Thanks to everyone who gave crate
advice, it seems that everyone agrees the wire crates are best, at least to
start with. I'll be shopping for one this week , I look forward to coming
home knowing that I won't find the contents of my pantry on the living room
floor. :)

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert