[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 12:01:03 PDT 2008

Oh....I fergotted.....Happy Birfday to awl dat's has one today!  Hope dat de ones dat are sicky git bedder soon!  Brudder Elwood?  I'm ssssoooo happee dat You & your Mom are A-OK!!!!  Mom sed dat she wood tail de nabors, de cops & de Animal Control Peeple, too!  Dat culd hab ben a disaster!!!!  Luckily, you had de Dazer wid you!!!!  Are y'all OK?  Oh....I fergotted...I'm embawassed bout Mom.....sorree dat y'all had to heer awl uv dat goofiness frum her!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE