[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 16:28:40 PDT 2008

<<I plan on going and talking to the homeowner -----tomorrow---tonight might
turn into a slugfest--
Am I taking the best course of action-or just let animal control step  in??>>

I would definitely let animal control know about this. They will contact the dog owners and should, at the very least, fine them.

When Abner was attacked by what I think was a pit-bull mix, I let animal control handle it. If I had confronted the owner, things might indeed have gotten nasty. Since she did come to my rescue, I didn't want to do that to her. But I think she did get a serious fine for not controlling her dog.

Besides, if the dog is nasty, the human could be too. For your own safety, let the professionals handle it.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets