[Dailydrool] (no subject)

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 18 05:07:40 PDT 2008

I came to work today and as usual, I turn the page on my Daily Drool calendar.  There was Homer's (ATB) picture.  I believe this may the first picture I have seen of Homer, but I sure remember his mischevious, but very Basset ways.  Homer - what a handsome boy!  I know you're missed greatly, but you will always be held dear in the hearts of your Mommy & Daddy.  I wish I could have met you - I think we would have gotten along very well.

I bet you and Calvin are having a ball at that buffet.  Calvin, bless his heart, loved to eat better than anything.  I know you both are so happy with all that yummy food.  And those nice soft clouds to sleep on - wow!

I'm so glad I got to see your picture - you sure were a handsome fella!

Snooters & Hugs to Homer,

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, foster brother, J.D., Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)