[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 08:06:58 PDT 2008

Liz, there is not a drooler whose heart is not breaking for you at this moment.   Sadly, so many of us have been through what you are now feeling.   I can truly say each time I read of a houndie getting cancer, my heart goes through the pain I felt 4 years ago with my sweet Abigail.

I have no doubt that during these coming days and weeks, Buford will be given the sweet love you have given him all these years.  When that sad moment does come, believe in the Rainbow Bridge.   Know in your heart that all of our sweet houndies that have gone there before Buford will be there waiting for him to show him this wonderful place.  A place of no pain or disease.

We are all thinking of you and wishing for you sweet moments with Buford these coming days and weeks.  Make these memories of your time with Buford, special.

Love, drools and snooter kisses to all houndies and their families in need

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise