[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood and others....

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 13:05:47 PDT 2008

I am sorry to hear about Brudder Elwoods and your attack. It is quite the
experience to have a dog attack your dog.  Years ago when we had a black lab
 he was attacked by 2 dogs at the park. The dogs were off leash (even though
we have leash laws in CA.) and the owners (our neighbors, believe it or not)
did not do a thing to stop it. My Dh was on his bike and the dogs had Caeser
by the neck in a strangle hold. My dh ran to split them up and could not,
the owners standing idly by (adults). Our dog, although a lab, was only 45
pounds, these were big fluffy something or others, twice his size. My dh
ended up throwing the bike at the dogs which only deterred them long enough
for dh to pick Caeser up and away from them. They came back at my dh and
Caeser and my dh kicked them at which point they retreated. Again, the
owners never called the dogs off, said a word, apologized, nothing. I hate
them to this day. They still live across the way although both dogs have
since passed on. I am sorry about your experience, do whatever you have to
do to make sure that dog doesn't do it again.  I am so glad you had the
Dazer with you.

My T&P's go out to Elsa and her peoples. Try to find comfort knowing she is
happy and running free at the bridge with plenty of treats.

Happy B-day to Willow!

Happy Gotcha day to Bubbles!

I hope all in the storm areas are well and recovering.

Dis be Joey Ramones, I hab to paw in and asked fer help. How do I twains
these peoples?? Lasted night theys gots madded at memememe fer takin
dadpersons wallet an pwayin wit green dings. It be fun! I tored dem up into
liddle pieces and was bery proud but then they got mad!! Dey said dey be
dollars, I no can tear dem! Dey say I tore upted forty dollars, and dat be a
lot ob dollars! I showed dem, I went outside and sulked all night, no basset
500 fer dem!! I no pways, I no tawk to dem. I eben makes it looks like I be
code. I mak Dadperson carry me ins for bed. Whats a guy to do to get Des
peoples to coperate?? My momperson gots me awl wet de odder day, sed it was
a bath! I twied to shows her, I didn't tawk to hers fer two deys, no lap
cuddles, nuthin'!! But, I'm not shur shes not be gibin me anoter one! HELP!!

Suzanne
Joey Ramone -Pwease help me! Swabes aren't takin to da twainin!

Joey Ramone:
http://www.dogster.com/family/628716