[Dailydrool] Frontline, Frontline, Frontline!

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:24:16 PDT 2008

Our personal experience is FRONTLINE does the job.  Advantix just doesn't cut the mustard!  We ordered Advantix because it "supposedly" repels mosquitos.  Well, we have to tell you that for the first time in 4.5 years, we had a tick problem.  After getting our money back for the Advantix and going back to Fronline we got rid of the ticks.  I even wrote a letter to Bayer (makers of Advantix) expressing our dissatisfaction with their produt and then sent a copy of said letter to the Makers of Frontline and guess what?  We received thank you letter of the makers of Frontline with a couple of goodies for Rosie and as yet, have not heard a word from Bayer.

I say go with Frontline as myself and ALL of my neighbors do, it works!

Carol and Rosie in buggy Florida