[Dailydrool] New Yorker Article

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:37:56 PDT 2008

I took the time to read the New Yorker article that Val Brewer sent the link
for and I suggest that everyone take the time to read it.
It will not change my response to the Pit Bulls on the street but it is a
well-thought-out very fine article that gives one much to think about in the
way one responds to specific breeds.
I got a kick, too, out of the fact that  there have been fatal dog attacks
recorded by every breed EXCEPT Beagles and Basset hounds. Well we knew we
were special, anyway.
Thanks, Val for a really thought-provoking article.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper