[Dailydrool] Zoee Belle goes to the vet

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 18:32:51 PDT 2008

Hello all, just came back from taking Zoee Belle to the vet. She had scratched her entire underside until it was bleeding. The vet said it could be allergies starting. I think they didn't rinse her well enough last Friday when she went in for her "shampoo". She also had some fleas at that time so I'm sure that didn't help. The vet kept her most of the afternoon and now we have Prednisone for five days. She has had her first dose and two hours later she is still digging and scratching. I am a firm believer in  blue power for the ears but I want to make sure it can be used on raw areas before I put any on her so droolers please advise. I don't want to hurt her but she is miserable and if I remember correctly you can put that on "hot spots"?? what are hot spots?? I also remember reading someplace you can give benedryl for itching. Do you think that will help? will it hurt to give that with the Prednisone? I'm not to tickled with the info the Vet gave me, or should I say the lack of in
fo. Thank you for any information you may have to share.

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle ub da Souf
Zoee Belle not feelen so berry well!