[Dailydrool] Pepe and bunny

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 20:12:36 PDT 2008

We found a bunny in out compund!!!
I saw it first...it was eating some plants in one fenced garden and a man was looking at it. When my son started watching it and getting all happy and excited about it, the man explained that the bunny is not his, he just found it in his yard...
Well, Pepe spotted the bunny soon after we did and the bunny spotted Pepe too...
Pepe turned to a wild beast!! Jumpy wild beast!!! The bunny ran away, but only after I grabed Pepe by the harnes....boyyy...that was close....

It was hilarious...

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB