[Dailydrool] The Dueling Bob's helping Auntie Alexa

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 20:38:57 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

It is me Delicious Bob-a-licious here, I haven't been able to get to the
computer to paw in lately since my brtoher Earl has been sick Mom never seems to
have any time for me, me , me. Oh well I love my brother bunches and want him to
be better soon, those siezure things are awful.

I see that Bob the Dog has challenged me to a duel at Basset Fun Day this
Saturday in Bothell WA. Is he crazy (of course he is), I the better and most
handsomely delicious Bob can win hands err paws down. Bring it on Bobby Boy you
are no match for me.

Please Please Please help me raise money to help the homeless hounds of Puget
Sound. I am selling Mommy's really cool Petlane stuffs  by having an online
pawty for my Auntie Alexa so she can get moola to feed and take care of all the
houndies that are in rescue. All Mommy's profits will go to Basset Rescue of
Puget Sound and you will get to buy some cool stuffs. I can personally reccomend
the treats they are scrumptous. The Kong brush is great and Mommy says the
cleaning stuff rocks. So please check it out and help out my Auntie Alexa and
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound.

So you have Chick Magnets and Bob's cards but I bet you don't have my Aunt
Patty's famous snoods, they come in small $8.00, large $10.00 and special snoods
with BLING $12.00. I will be posting them on my new soon to be Bob-a-licious web
site, but if you would like pictures or to purchase one before that please email
Mom and she can help you out.

So please everyone help the homeless hounds of Puget Sound buy supporting
Bob-a-licious and his fund raising online pawty for the Basset Rescue of Puget
Sound. Here is the link: https://www.petlane.com/joni

Please join is Saturday if you can at the Acadmey of Canine Behavior in Bothell
WA 11-3, hope we see you there!

Hey, Bobby Boy be afraid very afraid, Bob-a-licious is gonna take you down.

Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds
Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990
Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999
Bob-a-licious http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739959
Little Stuart  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out  at
https://www.petlane.com/joni
All my profits go to support Basset Rescue