[Dailydrool] Rosco found something stinky

kaq1230 at comcast.net kaq1230 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 08:01:59 PDT 2008

Fellow droolers, I am in desperate need of your expertise and advice!  This morning on our daily walk, the boys decided that there was a delicious smell that needed investigating:  so I get dragged to whatever it is (smells pretty yucky to me)  Rosco looks up at me in pure delight and then decides to roll and rub and roll and rub around in this muck!!  Well, if I thought that it smelled pretty yucky before it was disturbed and then slathered all over a dog, the stench was unbearable to the point of gagging (thankfully before breakfast).  I tried to keep Lemmy and Stewie away from Rosco so that the muck would not spread onto them as well.....you might imagine that this did not work, so now I have 3 disgusting dogs that I can't even walk next to for fear of losing it on the sidewalk, and I don't think the poop bags would be very effective in picking THAT up!  I finally get home, crazy lady gagging and practically running looking like I have a pack of bassets chasing me....well they a
bsolutely can NOT come in the house....poor babies got the COLD bath with the hose.  It did not matter how many times I washed the boys, that STANK is STILL THERE!!!!

So I ask of you, what will get rid of the stink of I think something that was dead?  I am thinking perhaps vinegar?  I am thinking baking soda?  I am thinking that they had better enjoy the backyard and kitchen as this is where they will be banished to until I can get the stink to a minimum, otherwise the next question will be how to get the stink out of furniture!

Thanks
Karen momslave to Rosco, Lemmy & Stewie