[Dailydrool] One last reminder for DD calendar payments

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 09:23:11 PDT 2008

Hi all,

This will be the last reminder I post to the DD that payment for your 2009 DD calendar reserved date is due by tomorrow June 19th.

Here is the link with all calendar info  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/calendar.php.  If you still need to pay for your reserved date please click on the link marked 3. on the left hand side.

If you have paid for your calendar date using any other name then the name you used when you reserved your date please email me off list and let me know.  If you reserved a date under your name but paid using your hubby's name I need to know that.  If your sister or friend has payed for your date reservation I need to know that.  If you have paid using your company name, I need to know that.  Please email me off list with that info.  I do not need to know what email address you used to pay but I do need to know if you paid using a different name.

Any questions please feel free to email me off list.

Thank you,
Ellie