[Dailydrool] What am I missing?

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Wed Jun 18 10:21:28 PDT 2008

Is there a missing chapter in basset training that deals with 9-month
olds constantly jumping into the bath tub and eating the soap?  "Cause
if there is such a chapter, could someone pleeze send it to me?! Lately
both Stonewall and Samantha have been taking up this hobby on a frequent
basis.  I just hope that if they should have "gas" that their tail pipes
don't blow out bubbles!!!  Much love and drool is being boxed up and
sent to all those droolers that have lost a loved one recently.  Even
though Abby has been gone since October, I still have trouble dealing
with this -  especially whenever I am in my car driving and it is
raining.  That brings back memories of when we had to take her to the
vet med school for emergency surgery and had to leave her there
overnight.  On the way back to our campsite (we were on a camping
vacation), it was raining "cats and dogs" and I still remember that
night so vividly (Abby hated thunderstorms) only to have the dreaded
phone call the next day and make our last trip to see her.  Oh Stonewall
and Samantha give me laughs and grey hairs and bunches of loves, but I
will always miss those that came before them.  They are always in my
heart and mind.  I am glad that there is so much help abound for those
stricken with the floods in Iowa, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marie Paul
Newton, KS
Getting grayier from Stonewall and Samantha