[Dailydrool] Homer boy!

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:33:59 PDT 2008

Essie, it was so great to turn the page on the DD calendar today to see Homer's beautiful countenance "smiling" back!

I unfortunately missed the opportunity by just days of being able to get a "basset fix" from Homer several years ago when I visited Pittsburgh...and looking at his picture...you would never suspect the antics he used to pull, or the things he use to consume!

Nice to see him again.....
Pat Wood and the Wood House Hounds- Florida