[Dailydrool] Speedy meets Pink Lady

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 11:09:43 PDT 2008

I volunteered to do a transport for the shelter for a beautiful Australian Cattle mix that had just been sapyed.  Since I wanted to avoid LA traffic I took her home for a good two hours.  Speedy did not know what to do with this strange dog in HIS house.  He sniffed, he drooled, he carried on so.  Each time I reached over to pet her, he'd poke his nose and whine and complain.  When I finally left to go drop her off, he put on quite a show. Anyone within hearing distance would think I was toturing Speedy. We've been thinking of adding another 4 legger to the family, but after seeing his reaction I'm not sure Speedy will be too pleased.

  Speedster here...yah me no wants taking momslabe attenshun aways.  Belly Wubs should bees just for mememememe. Hrmmmph.  And den she leabes wit out mes! She should noses betters!

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West
Ted (ATB)