[Dailydrool] To Brudder E.

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:16:33 PDT 2008

Dere Brudder.
We nose juss whut you meens. Me an Llewis. We nose. We got dis MommaDog heer
whut lay down de lawyer. She say stop we stops. She say gimmedat, it hers.
She say stay otter my ways, we stays otter her ways. Way otter her ways.
Sumtime she sleep in da doorways. Dis meen nobody go innerout. We stuk
wherebber we be. We be in da youtillitty room we stays in da youtillity
room. We be in da libbinroom we stays inna libbinroom. You gets da idear.
Ever now agin Uncle Cooper, Sir, who da bravesst heer he just go rite ober
her. But see he gots legs an beside ebber now an agin he hab enuff an beeter
up. Not reely but kinda. MomPerson she come out an resque Uncle Cooper Sir
cuz oncet he gots MommaDog down see he cant leggo. It like dat sayin abot
habbin a big stripey kkatz by da tail. But da fing are, he do it an den
MommaDog whut we lub wif are hole been eben tho she meen sumtime, he can get
MommaDog ta bek off for a day or too.

So we finking mebbe we rent UncleCooperSir out. We habbent mentshunt it ta
he yet. We sure he okay wif da idear. MomPerson mite not be so we gotta
sneek he out. Hafta do it at night he a big black dog nobody see nuffin but
he tooths at night. So we figger he worth about he wait in cookies. He a
teeny bit fluffy (where he be, Llewis?) an he way about 5700 pouncds, Leest
we fink dat rite guessin frum when he sit on pore lil Nigel lass nite cuz I
trite ta teke he rawhide. Humf.
So juss let we nose when dem 5700 punds ob cookies cumin an we figger outta
way ta ship UncleCooper Sir to ya.

Love an Drool to all dem in need,
Nigel an Llewis

*send it! send it Llewis here he come! hurry hurr*