[Dailydrool] Joey's harness

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:08:58 PDT 2008

That is awful about Joey's harness breaking. We have the hemp harness from
Planet Dog for Cowboy and we love it but then again he's only 38 lbs. I've
been considering another for Rupert as right now he only has a collar. The
collar works fine but Ru has such a narrow head that I constantly worry
he'll slip out. And being that he was a stray before we came along, I have
no clue how he'd react to freedom if he did slip from his collar. He's quite
a bit bigger than CB, at least 50-55 lbs but doesnt pull nearly as much so
maybe the hemp harness would still work. I worry now though since Joey's
broke, I really thought these things were indestructable as we've had Cows
for over a year. Hmmm....well anyroo we hope Joey finds a harness that will
hold him safely. Let us know what you end up trying next, good luck.

Kacy with cowboy and rupert