[Dailydrool] the bestest gratest day ebber...from da cooper

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 15:29:11 PDT 2008

  i jus hab to let eberry houndee kno dis...wast nite at da canine wreckweational facilatee (dog park) me...mr cooper da mightiest huner ob da wurld cautted 2 (yep2!!!) gwound hoggies!!

  da furst one was small an he waz on da udder side of da fence so i stuck my wong nose and pause thru da fence and gotted him...pus he dun da same fing...i bitted hims leg and den ate sun fer

  den da annoying mudder dwagged me away forum dare.

  den water i found a HUGE hoggie inside the park so i broke out me's bestest fastest mobes and swayed that nastee intuda!.  den i carried hims thru da park and showed all da udder dogs and peeples.  finnally da momudder took him away and puts him in da twash can.  eben da wussie boy buster got a skwatch on hims nose.

  is dat gwrate or what????

  lois here...yes big fun was had by all at the park..makes me afdraid to return today.  and most people wewre not impressed by cooper's parade of dead hog