[Dailydrool] Zoee Belle gotta new food fanks ta da brudder

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 18 16:35:43 PDT 2008

Brudder, fanks fur tellin Mum bout dis new food. I weally lub it, we not fine da tweats yet but we keep lookin'. Mum sez, Zoee Belle, we must really love you to buy all this new food and throw the old away. Mum buys we sum chiken nugggets fur da doggies. yummm, if'n I could jus figgure outs how ta gets in da storage wroom whare she keep it. Den thar bees a feastie fur da Zoee Belle. i jus bydden my time til she aint luukin den I make da mooobe. i keep y'all posted!

Zoee Belle ub da Souf
Mum here, thanks to everyone that e-mailed me with info on Zoee's itchy problems. She seems to be feeling better today, We gave her a benedryl and that really helped a lot but she really got sleepy. She will be on the Prednisone for 4 more days. I'm hoping things are turning for the best.