[Dailydrool] Nigel me furbuddie

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 16:44:52 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood, why did youze all read dat??? Me fur bud Nigel, he hab
speriece wif da cranky ol wooomenz. He help da brudder git dat Elder Clara. He
rentz me Mr Cooperz Sir. An he be cheapz too. Why I be so berry fankfulz I
send  6000 pounds ob de cookies. I git da specul cardz. Brudder Elwood he be a
finkin  we needz all dem plastic cardz cause we hearz da Momma sey we ain't
beeen no  stimulated yet. Sister Daisy she be a helpin. Okey--she gotz da cards.
Dis one  seyz suffin bout a Macie--no dat be da peeple clothes, I chew dat up.
Momma no  need dem fings dere. Okey dis one seyz fur da doctor. Nope, dat no
goodz, I chew  dat up. Okey-dis one seyz pettie perkz--we set dat one ober
dere, we gittin  close. Okey now what da debbil dat fing be?? It got a picsure of
somebodiez and  sey da Momma nambe-Brudder Elwood git da big eyeball ober
dere--hebbins, how  menny ob dem hair dies do she be a usin fur dat picsure?? Oh
it be da dribers  license, she no needz dat, I chew dat up. Dat be da blessin
to git dat picsure  outta dere. Why dat scare da brudder worssin den Elder
Clara. An herez I be a  finkin she lookie bad in de morninz-Brudder Elwood he be
a gaspin affer lookin  at dat--And what dis??? Dere it be. Da brudder favorite
cardz ob all. It buyz  anyfing. Daisy whut you meanz it already did buy every
fing--I got a sure bet on  da Elder Clara situationz, dis be dreamz come
true-no! =No tell da brudder we no  gotz da cardz to meke dis hebbinz--
Okey--Nigel we meke da dealz--we sendz you da sister Casey, da brudder Bob
and you sendz da Mr Cooper Sir--why dem two dey weigh 6000 pound togedder, but
wait dat not all---I sendz the doggie bedz and ALL dem pill bottles wif  dem.
Why now dat be the realz deal. Iffin dat not nuff, why I just sendz Elder
Clara rite to you and why we be ebbin. Oh dere be hopez fur dis week affer allz.
Nigel, I be a gittin all dem specul fings togedder, and youze let da  brudder
knowz. Iffin dis not goodz, we git da Daddy cardz affer he go to  beddie.
Da brudder a waitin wif da paws togedder---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds