[Dailydrool] oh dear me needs some help

joanne rusaw moosey0987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 17:08:40 PDT 2008

Me bonnie here...... You nebber gonna beweve this but Me obber here the mommy talking and her was talking about 11 bassets coming here from Arizona. Well me finks that in nice who knows ma be i can make a new friend. momme wondt ebber take me obber to dewindas house to vist and swim in that little pool me see. the pool just me size. our is to big for me. hmmmp well any way the next thing i here mommy was talkin and me here somefing about taking the 2 oldest ones. Whats up wif that.......Is her gone crazy.. does her no what her said. take 2 of them....Do you know how much two more is gonna eat.......That food could be all mine mine mine..........What about the tweets. I hab to share them too.. bad enough i hab to share wif the fluffy butt that wives here and finks im her bestess friend... oh here comes the guilt trip.... they need luv. and they nebber new luv growing up in a puppy mill. Now her gonna make me feel bad. maybe we can gib them maggies tweets. yea that is i share
 maggies wif them. Oh sammy my luv I wish it were you coming instead. I wouldnt mind sharing my food wif you my bestest fella....Ok enough i guilted into. it mommy.... Let the Bassets come . now i feel proud of meself..... ahhhhhhhhhh  me bonnie out. and maggie to ebben ifin the bonnie wont wet my type or talk......arooooooooooooooooooo