[Dailydrool] BIG THANK AHROOOOOS FROM TEXAS!

shastajet at aol.com shastajet at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 18:33:56 PDT 2008

I want to thank Cindy from Foxx and Hounds - Iowa Bassethound Rescue and Robin from Arizona Basset Hound Rescue for helping us to save 4 hounds!? Each rescue took 2 hounds and Iowa even supplied transport!? You guys are really great and we enjoyed working with you.? Now, for some bad news.? We've still got hounds coming in with no place to put them.? There are more empty homes and pets being left behind than the 3 rescues in the big state of Texas can handle.? Big cities are doing "sweeps" and bring in dogs by the truckloads.? Most of these dogs have been abandoned and left to fend for themselves so they are thin and confused.? It's sad but we're doing our best to try and save them.? If any rescue out there has room for a hound or 2 please contact me off list and I will get you in contact with our transport coordinator.? Thanks so much!
Cindy Doyle
home 409-986-5948
cell 409-939-4850
www.basset-buddies-rescue.org