[Dailydrool] Emma The Delicate Diva

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 18:54:13 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, even Brudder Elwood.? I do feel bad that your week has been a rough one.? My Mommy had that happen with my brother Bailey, a dog came after them.? Now she ordered the doggie dazer your Momma told everyone about.? Just in case.? I will be in the basset parade in Oakdale Minnesota tomorrow night.? I did this last year, and it is fun, but boy you get pooped out.? All those people lovin on you, and it is a bit of a walk for a delicate diva like myself.? But I enjoy the attention.? I will let you know how it went.? Drool to all, and Brudder, be safe.? And as for Elder Clara, she may be getting you back for things, so watch out.? Emma, Bailey and Beth