[Dailydrool] coyote's

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 19:31:07 PDT 2008

After leaving Phoenix we'd visit my sister a few times a  year.  We'd see
coyote's almost daily.  Her home backed up to a  Mountain Preserve and they were
free there.  She had a fenced yard but I  imagine a coyote could jump it if
they wanted to.  I think it was just 4-5'  iron fencing as we could see them
approaching.  She had labs and they were  never bothered, thank doG.  Our concern
was our children - little toddlers  playing in the back yard kiddie pool - we
could never leave them.

One cool thing about the Preserve was one night a HUGE owl came down and
landed on the edge of the pool fence and sat there staring at me as I was
sitting on the LR couch inside the open double doors - scared the poo out of me  for
a second.  Of course when I went for the camera it flew away.

Definitely beware of coyotes, they are fast and  cunning.