[Dailydrool] something stinky

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 18 19:57:44 PDT 2008

Well Bears do this to get their scent disguised - Bassets do it why I don't know but
they do.
Years back I would let Dazey off her leash on a trail where some people would throw
some ungodly smelling guk over the fence where the Basset had to go to and roll in it.
So it got to the point you just couldn't let her out of your sight. Even at a nursing home father's
day volunteer coming home she quickly found a most disgusting smell and rolled in it.
So a bath before and after.
In Airdrie Becky one day she was absolutely green with her cowpie extraordiare facial and
she couldn't understand why nobody would pet her in fact they were giving her a very
wide space between them.
So home let it dry put her in tub - and poured vinegar as the final rinse and that
was that.
There's something for skunks at pet stores
Georgie