[Dailydrool] GoodSearch, GoodShop & basset w/ broken jaw

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 19 04:14:32 PDT 2008

You can help the Carolina bassets by doing something you probably do every
day - internet searches! GoodSearch is a Yahoo powered search engine, and
you can select the charity of your choice. Carolina Basset Hound Rescue is
registered with GoodSearch, and we receive one penny for every search when
people designate our group as the charity. It doesn't sound like much, but
it adds up when more people use it. We've raised $454.68 so far with no
effort on our part (my favorite kind of fundraising!).

GoodSearch has also added a new feature called GoodShop where CBHR receives
a percentage of any purchases made through the GoodShop page. The companies
they have listed are all big names where many of us shop already (Ebay,
Amazon, Best Buy, Petsmart, Target, Hotels.com, etc).

Please check it out if you have a chance.

http://www.goodsearch.com/
http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx

We have a new little girl with a broken jaw who can use all the help she can
get right now. Her vet bills are going to be upwards of $1000. Fortunately
she had her surgery and the vet said she is going to be just fine. You can
see her picture and story at www.cbhr.com.

Thanks so much for all you guys do for the rescues!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and fosters Hope and Tahoe