[Dailydrool] stinky boys

kaq1230 at comcast.net kaq1230 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 07:01:16 PDT 2008

Thanks to all the droolers who emailed me suggestions on how to get rid of the stink on the boys!!  I guess that my dog grooming abilities are better than I thought...before going home from work yesterday I stopped and got the Homedics air revitalizer as a preventative measure against what I was sure was going to  be the stinkiest house!!  what a surprise to find that although smelled of wet dog, did not smell of the funk that the gentlemen had rolled in earlier.  When DH came home that night and asked about the air revitalizer (by the way it works well, got rid of the wet dog smell in about 10 minutes after being plugged in)) I said, did you not hear my ranting and raving this morning?  Yup, I heard, I even would have got up to help but I was tired!
 (Is he serious?) Well, didn't you smell something horrific when you came downstairs?
Nope, didn't smell anything.
You have got to be kidding me, all I could smell all day was that STUFF that Rosco rolled in.
Nope, you did a great job giving them baths, does this mean you can do it all the time and we don't have to pay for a groomer anymore?  By the way, did you get rid of whatever it was that they got in?
UUURRRRGGGGHHHHH
Did I mention that the "baths" were at 5:30 in the morning?  Not sure how much the neighbors appreciated the cries and sobbing from the boys that I would be that mean to them with the bath.

So, the stink is gone, I guess that using a bottle of dog shampoo per dog will pretty much take care of any smell they may have.

Karen
proud mommy of the less stinky Rosco, Lemmy, Stewie