[Dailydrool] recipe for the dog stain remover

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:17:12 PDT 2008

I have used it in my carpet cleaner and it worked like a charm. I put it in
with the carpet shampoo.
The peroxide helps to get rid of the stains but i am sure that depends on
what the stain is.

REALLY WORKS!
8 oz peroxide, 2 tblsp. baking soda, 2 tsp. liquid dish soap
mix in a plastic container, and SPRAY AWAY!
It takes a while to spray, but it's worth it.
You have to use all of it because the mix could become unstable
because of the peroxide. Rinse the container afterwards.
Try it!

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees