[Dailydrool] From Benny

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:27:58 PDT 2008

Hi everyone its me Benny Bob the DOgs not so famos son...we hab been very
busy moving and stuff you I habnt gotten any computer time but I thought i
wood share with you my ventures while mommy and daddy took Bob the spoiled
one to Michgun and left me and Jassy home with the sitter..Scarlett who I
lub lubb lubb cause she is a little bit slow on the basset abilitys
hehehehehe

So the firstest night I got a whole container of Ben and Jerrys...It said
Ben on it and that is mememe so I figured it was for me

Then the nextest night I got a package of tin foil..I didnt much care for
the foil and just played wif it but the box was yummmmmmmmmmy

the third night I gotted a whole Mrs Smiths Pie still in the box but that
didnt stop me and by the time Scarlett found out it was pretty much history
heehehhee

she thinks I didnt get nuttin else but mommy found two different kinds of
Mac & Cheese boxes in the yard so we are finking I did.

I can't wait till the spoiled one gets to go sumwhere else and we get a
sitter again hehehehe

So I have been playing in my new yard and we fink the new house will be
better for my guest Arthur Itis cause I feel better and am not limping

daddy said the old house had lot of stumps and sticks and stuff to have to
climb all over and it had all hard wood floor to peal out on and slid on and
now we hab carpet which is soft.

Hey guess what???  I get to go to Basset fun Days on Saturday and hab
fun..altho daddy will spend most the day saying Benny stop that hehehehe

I get to see Emmett and BOb the Imposter and Yola Bean and Toshi and lots of
kewl furends and stuff

i dont hab an hawaaii shirt tho..least not yet werll see

Later dudes and dudeettes

Ben G Meyer you can call me Benny