[Dailydrool] Kyoteez

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 15:00:34 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a readin da droolz bout dem kyoteez. Yoouze all
knowz whut??? We gotz dem dere kyoteez rite herez at da brudder house. Dat rite.
 Brudder Elwood surz ob this, I be out dere a lookin at dem, dey be furriez,
dey  got da white tails whut lookie like a puffie, an dey got dem LONG earz.
Dat must  be dat kyoteez. Dey in Momma garden and dey eat all ob de green
beaniez, dey lay  in de squashes, Brudder Elwood he go out dere an he gib dem da
biggie bark.  Nuffin. Dey look at da brudder. Dey behind de fencie. Brudder
Elwood he go readz  da droolz agin. Da kyoteez can drag off de 60 poundz
doggie.Hmmmmm- da litebulbz  are a goin off in da brudder headbones. Why brudder Elwood
gotz da wholez  famblie ob dem kyoteez out dere, Brudder Elwood go out dere,
tellz dem kyoteez I  gotz dem a nice dinnerz, why dis be like da t-bone steak,
an dey gotz da  trimminz rite dere in de gardenz. It gonna teke da whole
famblie to git dis ober  da fence. Now where dat Elder Clara bee???
Den it happin.
Da Elder Clara she come rite out dere to de fence. She waddle rite ober to
de gate. Dem kyoteez dey be a lookin realz hard, I see dem a droolin, Oh dis be
 payback fur all dem fings she be a dooin to da brudder. Den da kyotee he
yell at  da brudder. TOO MUCH FAT, he seyz.
SIGH. I be a gittin Nigel on de phone. Meebe he letz da bruuder meke
payments on dem cookies.

We send the drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and