[Dailydrool] ANNIE'S DESTINY

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 16:39:16 PDT 2008

Oh what can I say except I need someone to kick my butt !!!!!!   I had to
leave early this morning for the pain clinic for my back, I was  gone two hours
and then I came home and had to leave shortly for my therapy at  11:00 Am which
meant that  would be gone another hour and 15 minutes. I  felt sorry for
Annie being in her crate all that time, she just spent eight  hours in there
during the night and another 3 1/2  made me feel sorry for  her. I called my
husband at work and he agreed that she should be OK left out  for a short time " we
have to start some time trusting her "   oh boy  this is where it gets good,
I took both girls out to go potty and then I  child proofed the house making
sure there was no tv , lights, fans , or any  thing else plugged in that could
harm Annie. I made sure she had LOTS of toys to  play with , closed most the
windows so she couldn't jump out. we live in an old  home with BIG windows. I
had ALL MY BASES covered ! hehehehe !  I was ready  to go to the therapy pool
for my hour , when i got home, I came in the house and  I was praising
everyone for being so good, I check the house, ( so I  thought )   and every thing
was great !!!! we went out side  and played for an hour chasing the ball and the
little girl next door came over  to play with my Bassets, i came in the house
to turn on the attic  fan  to cool down the house and as I went out into the
family room to open some  windows  I was gasping to catch my breath, Annie had
 chewed my window  sill , almost unrecognizable , wood chips every where !  I
have no window  sill !
My husband said that we would go get a bigger crate this  weekend   and from
now on Annie will for ever until eternity be in her  crate when we leave the
house.  I know what you are all saying, this is my  fault and you are all
right, i am such a softy for those sad eyes grrrrrrrr  !!!!!!!!  boy am I DUMB
!!!!!!!!!

Marlene