[Dailydrool] Kiyoteez an Nigel an Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:16:39 PDT 2008

Brudder Elwood dem are dears. Dem eet green stuff. We gots Kiyoteez. Dem are
liddel, black wif white on they tails whut they stick up inna air and stink
eberthing up wif. Dey look like dey cuddent drag off a 60 pond dog but dey
deevyous liddel fings. Whole tribes travel tagedder and muss drag off da
dogs tagedder. We seen um. MomPerson nebber ebber let we go out an chassem
off, needer. She afriad. she Very Afriad so dat muss be kiyoteez.
Whatchu laffin at Uncle Cooper Sir?
No no, come beke heer tell me what so funny....

Love an drool to all in need,
Nigel of Nigel, Llewis an dem otters.