[Dailydrool] Winston's Calendar Day

Julie Stevenson bassets5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:49:19 PDT 2008

Our boy Winston has his own calendar day!  He arrived at our house on
6/6/06-we call him our devil dog but he is the sweetest thing around
these parts! If you look real carefully, you can see his ghost waving!
The marking on his back is most unusual! We've named the ghost Churchill!

We've also added a new girl named Cookie.  She was one of the five that
came into Cascadia basset rescue last Christmas.  Cookie has very long
ears and very short legs that are wrinkly! She's a cutie!

Those of you attending the Basset Fun Day may catch a glimpse of Cookie,
Winston AND Churchill! Look for us somewhere near the raffles and BUFFETS!!!

Julie and the Stevenson Family Circus
Maggie, Elmo, Sarah, Winston, Cookie and Sammi the foster,
Penny the beagle,
Blackie the lab,
Puffin the black cat,
Magellan and Amelia the explorer kitties,
Merlin the long haired cat (who looks like he's wearing snowpants),
and orange Julius the newest cat.

Lionel and Sadie bassets ATB
Archimedes the medical miracle cat with a bionic butt ATB