[Dailydrool] Ear question?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 06:14:16 PDT 2008

I am babysitting Sadie's drooler sister for the weekend...she is 3 1/2 months.  I noticed last night she shakes her head a little too frequently.  Looked in her ears and they are bumpy, a little red, but no real smell, (though with allergies my sniffer is not up to par), but they are warmer than usual.  I gently cleaned them with some epi-otic and they seem to be pretty tender especially toward the ear canal.  I am thinking either yeast or allergy.  This morning they are a little less red but she is shaking her head still.  I do know that she had a bath yesterday before coming to visit.   My question is: Can I use the blue ear treatment on her.  I have never used it and don't know what the protocol is but I have the recipe on hand. Or should I just take her in to the Doc?

Droolz to all in need,
Karen and the dog House Gang,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Cuddles and special guest Mattie