[Dailydrool] lamp on Hounds Bay

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:15:52 PDT 2008

You know that lamp on Hounds Bay made special by King George's Grammy?  Well
we won the last auction like it, but ours is brown and the most ADORABLE
lamp ever in the whole world!  His sweet Grammy took so much time to make it
beautiful, but to make it even more special, she glued little googly eyes on
EVERY houndy on the fabric!
The lamps are beautiful AND one of a kind made by a sweet hound lovin'
Grammy.  I just don't think you can even begin to see how awesome they are
from the picture.
We're happy to have ours.  It was gonna be a present for one of our friends,
but NOT ANY MORE!
hehehehe

--
www.cornerstonefmc.org