[Dailydrool] The Basset Parade in Minnesota

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 19:07:19 PDT 2008

Hello, This is Emma The Delicate Diva.? I was queen of the basset parade.? I had my picture taken with princesses and a lot of people coming up and telling me how pretty I am.? Along the parade route there was a lot of hugs and pets.? This was the 10th anniversary of Basset Jam.? They are a part of the basset rescue here in MN.? There was an older blind basset girl that someone had abandoned, but thankfully she was adopted by the nice lady who brought her to the parade.? She rode in a truck for the parade.? Thirty bassets in all were there, it was great fun.? Drool to all, and I hope that Brudder Elwood is behaving himself.? Emma, Bailey and Mom Beth