[Dailydrool] Drool For Maggiie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 04:53:27 PDT 2008

I will write more when I get more info,  I have been up all  night with my
Maggie retching up BLOOD, I called the emergency vets and they  said to give her
pepto bismo or Keapectate , it helped for an hour and then more  vomiting,
lots of blood, I am on my way to the vets now, I am a  ZOMBIE  only two hours
sleep all night, she was fine all day  yesterday,  eating, pooping and playing
all day , My husband is at  work and my eyes are swollen from crying half the
night, I have a very sick  dog,I don't have a clue what happened. I will
write more later when I get home  .

Thanks
Marlene