[Dailydrool] Buford

mjdgwd at juno.com mjdgwd at juno.com
Sat Jun 21 12:56:46 PDT 2008

Liz, hugs to you and Buford  -- I've lost two bassets to lymphoma, the worst disease there is, in my opinion.  I've done chemo twice, with the same sad results, and probably wouldn't do it again.  We lost our first basset, Phyllis, after six months of treatment and two years ago, we lost our five year old Rudy after eight months.  Love him to pieces while  you have him and make lots of memories.
Marilyn, Qw. Olive and Chunky