[Dailydrool] Buford has lymphoma

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 14:33:25 PDT 2008

Liz,
We are so sorry to hear that Buford has advanced lymphoma.  It is hard to know exactly what to say at times like this.  Just keep loving him and enjoy the time that you have together.   Continue to make new and happy memories together to help you through when his time comes to go to the bridge. Spoil that boy rotten!  My heart breaks for you and the tears flow. We will keep all of you in our prayers.
Healing Droolz and Prayers,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Cuddles and special weekend guest Mattie