[Dailydrool] Buford has lymphoma

Jamie Duarte 3bassets at surewest.net
Sun Jun 22 23:26:53 PDT 2008

I am sorry to learn the Buford has lymphoma.  I went through this, and it
can be very difficult.  However, Copper had stage 5 lymphoma and lived for
almost two years.  Most of the time he was happy and healthy and in
remission.  Even towards the end, he wasn't in much pain.

You can read about his journey by following the link to his blog.  I tried
to document his entire journey with this disease.  Make sure you start
reading March 2006 (go to the archives) for I discuss the treatment process.

http://coppers-journey.blogspot.com/

I will keep Buford in my thoughts and prayers

--
Jamie
Mom to Mr. Wiggins

*             Mr. Wiggins Woofn¹ Treats                      *
* The homemade treats dogs find woofn¹  good!   *
*                www.mrwiggins.com                            *