[Dailydrool] hair loss and Sasha's Blend they have a site

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 22 10:54:51 PDT 2008

Thyroid now that's a very good point , thank you.
I have the hypo tho and not only was losing hair in gobs but now
that I'm old and having enough problems with looking old my
eyebrows have vanished and this is due to thyroid.
It is a cheap remedy and Dazey with Addisons eventually
got that too. So hope this helps.Dazey was a bit hefty but so
was I until I was finally diagnosed - ok truth is still am.. You are so tired you can
barely put one foot in front of other and I had to ask for the test.

By the way I took Becky to her new vet and she was amazed
at how good she is. Heart and lungs very good and she is
14-l/2 and was put on a special treatment Sasha's Blend from
australia and it is also for horses and other animals.They
have a site - anyone know about it?
Georgie and Miss Becky