[Dailydrool] I'm baaack...

dzantrofski69 at comcast.net dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 12:33:27 PDT 2008

Hi all. Tina from Massachusetts here.  Some of you may remember me and my basset, Maggie.  We lost Maggie at the beginning of the year and I decided to unsubscribe since I didn't have a basset anymore.  About a month after we lost Maggie, we adopted a yellow lab from Craigslist, Millie.  What a great dog. Her only bad habit is that she begs and she is afraid of thunder but, then aren't most dogs??  About a month after we got Millie, we adopted a playmate for her and got Buddy from petfinder. Buddy is a mutt.  He's part retriever, maybe part border collie, maybe chow (he has a tail that curls to the right).  Today my husband came home with a basset!  Although I'm a little worried about now having 3 dogs - I guess God will provide.  I just hope I don't have to color my hair more often than I do now!

Anyway, the newest addition is a 10-month-old female tricolor.  They called her Dreamer.  I'm not too sure about that name.  Any suggestions?  She has been through training classes already and is up to date on all her shots.  She just needs to be housebroken. I may try the bells on the string trick because Maggie learned really quickly with that.

Its great to be back.  I missed all the funny stories of Nigel and Llewis and Arfur.  Hope all is well with everyone.

By the way, we now have the Invisible Fence and will now be shopping for a third collar.  Does anyone have a collar they don't need anymore that I could buy?  It needs to be the Invisible Fence brand.

Thanks.
Tina and Millie, Buddy and Dreamer (for now...)