[Dailydrool] bufords mom

daisysmom1 at comcast.net daisysmom1 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 14:55:38 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone its been forever since i have been on to read and chat. the last 6 months have been much a blur. I am the mom of daisy and molly my name is lori . five months ago my molly had to have her splen taken out due to a large blood clot she was a very sick girl after surgery though she recovered well and went on her way to a healthy life. To make a long story short on June 7th i noticed a lump in her throat and first thing Monday morning I had her at the vet. The news i recieved was devastating my baby had lymphoma and with her being 10 he said that he wouldt recommend chemo so we went the prednisone way. The first 6 days were a roller coaster  one good day and the next bad. I could see her fadeing Exactley one week to the day she was diagnosed with the cancer I lost her she made her trip to the bridge Im still in shock I cry everyday I know her pain is gone but my has just begun. Bufords mom if you would like to talk or have any questions please email me i will help in anyway
 i can
For the rest of the list I will be writing real soon and hopefully Im back to stay

Momma of Daisy and Molly(atb)