[Dailydrool] Tags, Collars, Fences and Sanity

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Sun Jun 22 14:53:08 PDT 2008

Alrighty, now that I have found out that Drake is going to terrorize me
while his father is gone for training (stupid Army) I have some things to
figure out. 1. He needs a new tag. Badly. He is rough on them, and I would
like to know what the suggestions are for sturdy tags to bring my baby home
if something were to happen. 2. He needs a new collar. He wears a harness,
and I love it, but I want tags on him, and the harness doesn't allow for
them. Suggestions? 3. I have some parts of my fence that the little brats
have been digging. The DH was supposed to help me sturdy them up before he
left, which means I need to secure the fence now that he is gone lol. I rent
my home, so most options are ruled out.I want to pave the backyard, I swear
I do, but that isn't an option either :-) And finally, I need some sanity. I
have had two hours sleep since the hubby left because apparently it is my
fault that daddy is gone :-) He has barked nonstop and bugged his brother
since daddy left. I need to figure out some toys that can go outside with
him to keep him entertained while I am stuck at work twelve hours a day.
Help@!

Bambi and the Boys