[Dailydrool] Zoee Belle goin Deer hunten

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 22 14:35:52 PDT 2008

Dis b da Zoee Belle ub da Souf pawin in to see if any ub ya'll wanna go deer hunten with me? Yesstiddy Zoee Belle b sitten on da front poarch juss koolin' d heals and catchin a few zzzzz'zzzzzsssss when all ob a suddens der be dis big long legged deer runnin in we yard. How dars dat anniimule take da wiberty ub tresspasssin on da Belle's proppurtty! Well den all da debil brake loose, dere be 47 gazillions doggies runnin affer dat big ole deers. Zoee Belle B a pwissioner on da poarch so she can't chasses dat pack ub dawgs. Den it happpens, da Mum hears all da barkin and howlin an she comes otta da house and twies to gets me to come in. I juss to workd up, when she let the lead loose Zoee Belle b headed in da woods. I b hot on da trail ub all dem udder dogs chasin d deer. Guess who is hot on da Zoee belle's trail? Da Mum, she b's real fwuffy an hab a hard time keeepn up wid dis 78 pound wraasssin maacheen, She spoil ebberthang, she make me stopp an cums on home. she b sayin' sumppin bout Zoee Belle b'n da deaf ub her wid all dis obber exertshuun. Zoee Belle sad, Cuz she wanna run free an howl and barkkie wike all de udder doggies in da hood. Mum nebber let we hab no fun atall. gonna runs away i am! Maybe Zoee Belle betta fank bout dat a wittle mores. Who gonna eats up all dat new foodz da pappy jus bwought homes? we dont wants ta waste nun ub dat cauz it be yummmmmyyyy! Maybes we wunns away tomarrow and just sweep on it a whiles. ZZZZZZZZZZZ'sssssssssss

Zoee Belle ub da Souf

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle, Zoee chased the deer all night long while she slept in her bed. She growled, whined, moaned and groaned and twitched and you could just see she was "hunting"! She sits on the front porch now watching for the big deer and the "pack" of 47 gazillion doggies in hot pursuit hoping she will be able to join in the fun. This Mum has her work cut out for her!