[Dailydrool] i ate for 4 days now

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 17:05:59 PDT 2008

  Hi ebberbudy, dis is Olive from NC-widdle Olive not de famous Queen Olive. I'm only famous in my own eyes.

  Anyhow i got to tell yu summething stranje.  I ate sumething. For 4 days now I eeted something and I like it. I reely do.

  Cause yu see, my mom's been upset since i camed here to live last year cause I won eet. Nuffin. (Unless its peeple food or sumething im not posed to eet. i like junk but she wont let me have it.)  Mom  trys eberykind of food yu can emagine- dry and wet, espensive and cheep/it dont matter i just dont like fud much so i dont eat.

  until Fursday.  on Fursday  mom was in de gartin and she  pikked up  some funny yellow curvy luking things and she washed dem  and den she made stuffed skwash.  When they ate i was standing just  luking at her  all sad  like always, and she sayed to dad, "Im gonna give her sume of dis sqwash. Deres no way she'll et it cause its fresh and actually good for her and  it will jus be wasted but I'm gonna let her try this."   So, she  held out a peece and i nerly ate her finger. And agin, and agin.  i ate it all and she gabe me more& more& more. and den her mixed it wif dry food and i ate it all  wif de dry food gone twice. til I wuzznt hongry no more.

   And  de next day  Friday her gave me more of dem  leftovers-mom seyd no way her will eet dat agin, dat was a  FLuke. Hehehehe. I gess like flukes cause  i ate. and ate and ate. Mom was grinning and laffing like a manyak. and it was gud. i lik it. Until all stuffed sqwash was gone into my tummy &  not on de floor.

  And den  yesterdiddy I seed some fresh skwash  on de kabynet and stole a whole one off  while no wone was  luking and i eeded it raw. dat whole fing acept for de little stem thang on de end was gone when mom came in de room. i was crunching and eeting like a real basset. Yu Know wat?  Mom didn eben yell at me for steeling off de cabynet. she laffed and held my head and called me Baby Gurl and seyd are yur gonna start eeting rite and she hugged me and den she steemed me two hole sqwashies  and mixed it wif dry food. And i ate. a LOT. and  Today again, more sqwash wif dry food.  I ate. I even ate green beens dat she mixed in there wif my fud (she didn't fink I noticed dat but i did im not stoopud.)

  Now my mom is shocked!  her is eminsly happyed. she says I can have all de skwash i want. is dat grate or wat? i is eeting and I  like food-reel food dat is gud for me. Mom seys she will buy me skwash all winter long from the grocery store after de gartin is gone if I will just keep on eeting.

  And ya'know-It feels really gud to have a full tummy.  my pawarents neber saw me ate dis much in my whole life and dey are soooo happy wif me. I jus hope i don't spoil dem. and dey were a liddle nerbus dat I mite git direeheeyas from all de fiber but it didnt happen either.)

  So, we want to know??? duz anyone else have some rekomendashuns of sumething else I mite eet? Mom is reely jazzed now. She seys she wants to  try some other stuffs (like she didn't already try) and she's going to de farmers market to shop for me soon. Beaudreux eets most enyfing so he's not a problem to feed.

  Thanks for yur help wif our dillemyah.

  Olive, H Beaudreux and deir momperson, Pam