[Dailydrool] Sister Daisy the killer

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 17:18:50 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why dere be soooo much a happinin dis weekendz dat da
brudder he headbonez on de oberloadz. Brudder Elwoodz he backiiie up herez, see
I teke me animalz bookie out dere to de fence, I jus be a finkin bout whut me
 friend Nigel seyz dat dem fings bee deerz. Why da Brudder he stillz finkin
dey  be dem kyoteez, so I goes out dere wif me book, and sit--an wait, I be a
watchin  realz close. Well da Momma and da Daddy dey gotz da companiez com
ober, dey out  dere a laffin habbin a gudz time. Sister Daisy she out dere a doin
da sniffy,  and all dem old houndies dey in dere a sleepin. Why dat Elder
Clara she be a  snorin so louds, I hearz her clearz out here. I stillz be a
watchin. I no let me  friend Nigel down.  Dem summfin happinz. I turnz, I lookz, an
oh my  hebbinz, Sister Daisy she done murdered a critter. Dat rite. She done
jus  murdered it. Well I goez rite ober dere, I be a finkin dis be Mr Kyotee,
or Mr  Deerz, but nope, I moobe rite in dere git dat big boy bark a goin, I be
a finkin  I teke a biggie bite ob de critter. Well here comez da Daddy, I git
real mad  cause now Daddy want dis critter, why dere ain't much left now, so I
hab  arguument wif de Daddy, but he teke da critter bones to da big barrels
whut  ain't no goodz no morez. So I goes back to me fence, I git me book, and
dere it  is, rite dere in de garden. Dem LONG earz unner de squasherz. I seez
it moobin,  the squasherz be a shakin, dis be da moment da brudder be a waitin
for, den  Sister Daisy yells, I kildt a muskeeratz-jus like de book seyz.
Sister Daisy she skard  me kyoteez, or da deerz or what dis fing be.
Nigel, youze gotz muskeeratz at youz house??  Dey be tastey.
An dat onnly be one dey. Brudder Elwood he be a wonnerin if he needz to be  a
keepin da eyeballz on dat Sister Daisy, it alweyz dem quiet onez-
Brudder Elwood talk morez laterz.
We send the drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and