[Dailydrool] 2009 DD Calendar update - PLEASE READ

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 04:53:48 PDT 2008

Just a quick update on the 2009 DD calendar.

There are still 19 people who have not paid for their reserved date.  If you have paid for your date using another name (hubby's name, sister's name, partner's name, maiden name, business name) please let me know.  These Droolers WILL loose their date if that payment is not received by 5pm ET today, Monday June 23 2008.  At 5:01pm ET today, Monday June 23 2008 I will give those unpaid dates to the people on the Waiting List.

I also have 2 people who still think they still have 2 dates. I have tried numerous times to contact these people but they do not reply to my emails so I was left with no choice but to remove them from one of their dates.  If you think you are one of these people please responded to my emails.  I know these people have computer access because they have submitted pictures/captions for 2 dates recently as well.

2009 DD Calendar picture/captions are due in to Cecil Graphics this coming Friday, June 27 2008.  Please do not forward me the pictures, here is the link with all the picture/caption info  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/captioninfo.html. If your picture/caption is not received by Friday, June 27 2008 you will loose your calendar date and a refund will be issued to you.

Any questions, concerns, complaints please email me off list.

Ellie (who is starting to feel like the Calendar Nazi)