[Dailydrool] Words better left unspoken

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:16:31 PDT 2008

Dee,

I know what you mean when you mentioned that some things are better left unsaid (the person at the vet asking if your baby was an old dog).

I had a Dachshund who was a bit overweight due to a new diagnosis of hypothryoidism. A woman came in to the vet's office, took one look at Rusty and said "That dog's FAT!" I REALLY wanted to say "He may be fat but you're ugly and he can lose weight!" (but I didn't say it as much as I wanted to). Some people just have to show their ignorance and lack of manners.

Snooters!

Brenda & the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm